Safely store watches and jewellery in the Emperor Nero 3 W1D2 safe
Are you a lover or collector of luxury watches and jewellery? Naturally, you want these to be well protected against theft at times when you're not wearing the watches or jewellery. The ECB-S EN 1143-1 Class I certified Emperor Nero 3 W1D2 safe is the ideal solution for this. Thanks to its double locking system, you can store your valuable possessions in a very safe manner. The Emperor Nero 3 W1D2 also has three built-in watch winders to wind your watches, so they are always ready for use. You can store your jewellery in an orderly manner in one of the jewellery drawers.
Benefits of the Nero 3 safe
Valuable watches and jewellery obviously need to be stored in a very safe place. Thanks to the Nero 3 safe, you can store these possessions safely at home with peace of mind. We have listed the most important benefits of this safe for you:
- Highest quality safe with its own certified ECB-S label.
- Available from stock. This safe can be manufactured at our own production location within a maximum of one week and then installed and anchored at your home.
- The Nero 3 has quiet and adjustable watch winders that you can set completely to your liking.
- The safe is available in four stylish standard colours. It is also possible to adjust the colour to your own preferences. This way, the Nero 3 safe always fits perfectly in your interior.
If you want to receive more information or if you have questions about the Emperor Nero 3, please contact us. We have over 45 years of experience in the safe industry and are happy to answer all your questions!
Specifications Emperor Nero 3 W1D2:
- Certification: ECB-S and 1143-1 Class I.
- External dimensions: H 55 x W 43.5 x D 39.3 centimetres. Handle of 4.5 cm.
- Locking system: 1 electronic combination lock.
- Interior: 1 row of 3 watch winders and 2 jewellery drawers.
- Weight: 122 kg.
- Colours: Matt structure black, High gloss black, Matt structure white, High gloss white or your own colour via a quote request.
Specifications of the watch winders:
- Controlled via touch sensors.
- Adjustable rotation frequency: 650, 960 or 1250 revolutions per day.
- Adjustable rotation direction: counterclockwise, clockwise or alternating.
- LED lighting above each watch winder.
- Watch winders are individually adjustable.
- Low-maintenance BLDC motors with a long service life.
- The brushless and DC motors are silent.
- Each watch winder has a separate motor.
- Power supply possible via mains or batteries (3x LR20 batteries per motor, 9 in total).