Safely store watches and jewelry in the Emperor Nero 3 W2D1 safe
Are you an enthusiast or collector of luxury watches and jewelry? Of course, you want them to be well protected against theft at times when you are not wearing the watches or jewelry. The ECB-S EN 1143-1 Grade I certified Emperor Nero 3 W2D1 safe is the ideal solution for this. Thanks to the double locking system in this safe, you can store your valuable possessions in a very secure manner. In addition, the Emperor Nero 3 W2D1 has six built-in watch winders for winding your watches, so they are always ready for use. You can store your jewelry neatly in one of the jewelry drawers.
Benefits of the Nero 3 safe
Valuable watches and jewelry must, of course, be stored in a very safe place. Thanks to the Nero 3 safe, you can securely store these possessions at home with peace of mind. We have specially listed the main advantages of this safe for you:
- A safe of the highest quality with its own certified ECB-S label.
- Available from stock. This safe can be produced at our own production location within a maximum of one week and then installed and anchored at your home.
- The Nero 3 has quiet and adjustable watch winders that you can set completely according to your wishes.
- The safe is available in four stylish standard colors. It is also possible to adjust the color according to your own wishes. This way, the Nero 3 safe always fits perfectly in your interior.
Would you like to receive more information or do you have questions about the Emperor Nero 3? Please contact us. We have over 45 years of experience in the safe industry and are happy to answer all your questions!
Specifications Emperor Nero 3 W1D2:
- Certification: ECB-S and 1143-1 Grade I.
- External dimensions: H 55 x W 43.5 x D 39.3 centimeters. Handle of 4.5 cm.
- Locking system: 1 electronic code lock.
- Layout: 2 rows of 3 watch winders and 1 jewelry drawer.
- Weight: 122 kg.
- Colors: Matt structure black, High gloss black, Matt structure white, High gloss white or your own color through a quote request.
Specifications watch winders:
- Control via touch sensors.
- Adjustable rotation frequency: 650, 960 or 1250 revolutions per day.
- Adjustable rotation direction: counter-clockwise, clockwise or alternately.
- Led lighting above each watch winder.
- Watch winders are individually adjustable.
- Low-maintenance BLDC motors with long lifespan.
- The brushless and direct current motors are silent.
- Each watch winder has a separate motor.
Power supply possible via socket or batteries (3x LR20 batteries per