Safely storing watches and jewelry in the Emperor Nero 4 W3D1 safe
Are you a lover or collector of luxury watches and jewelry? Of course, you want them to be well protected against theft when you are not wearing the watches or jewelry. The ECB-S EN 1143-1 grade I certified Emperor Nero 4 W3D1 safe is the ideal solution for this. In this safe, thanks to the double locking system, you can store your valuable possessions in a very safe manner. The Emperor Nero 4 W3D1 also has nine built-in watch winders for winding your watches, so they are always ready for use. You can store your jewelry neatly in one of the jewelry drawers.
Advantages of the Nero 4 safe
Valuable watches and jewelry must naturally be stored in a very safe place. Thanks to the Nero 4 safe, you can store these possessions safely at home with peace of mind. We have listed the main advantages of this safe especially for you:
- Safe of the highest quality with its own certified ECB-S label.
- Available from stock. This safe can be produced at our own production location within a maximum of one week and then installed and anchored at your home.
- The Nero 4 has quiet and adjustable watch winders that you can fully adjust to your liking.
- The safe is available in four stylish standard colors. It is also possible to adjust the color to your own wishes. This way, the Nero 4 safe always fits perfectly into your interior.
Would you like to receive more information or do you have questions about the Emperor Nero 4? Please contact us. We have more than 45 years of experience in the safe industry and are happy to answer all your questions!
Specifications Emperor Nero 4 W1D3:
- Certification: ECB-S and 1143-1 grade I.
- External dimensions: H 75 x W 43.5 x D 39.3 centimeters. Handle of 4.5 cm.
- Locking system: 1 electronic code lock.
- Interior: 3 rows of 3 watch winders and 1 jewelry drawer.
- Weight: 167 kg.
- Colors: Matt structure black, High gloss black, Matt structure white, High gloss white or your own color through a quote request.
Specifications of watch winders:
- Control via touch sensors.
- Adjustable rotation frequency: 650, 960 or 1250 revolutions per day.
- Adjustable rotation direction: counterclockwise, clockwise or alternating.
- LED lighting above each watch winder.
- Watch winders are individually adjustable.
- Low-maintenance BLDC motors with long lifespan.
- The brushless and DC motors are silent.
- Each watch winder has a separate motor.
- Power supply possible via socket or batteries (3x LR20 batteries per motor, 27 in total).