Safely store watches and jewelry in the Emperor Nero 5 W1D4 safe
Are you a lover or collector of luxury watches and jewelry? Then of course you want them to be well protected against theft when you're not wearing them. The ECB-S EN 1143-1 grade I certified Emperor Nero 5 W1D4 safe is the ideal solution for this. In this safe, you can store your valuable possessions in a very secure way thanks to the double locking system. The Emperor Nero 5 W1D4 also has three built-in watch winders to wind your watches, making them always ready to use. Your jewelry can be neatly stored in one of the jewelry drawers.
Advantages of the Nero 5 safe
Valuable watches and jewelry must be stored in a very secure place. Thanks to the Nero 5 safe, you can safely store these possessions at home with peace of mind. We have listed the main benefits of this safe for you:
- Safe of the highest quality with its own certified ECB-S label.
- Available from stock. This safe can be produced in our own production location in a maximum of one week and then installed and anchored at your home.
- The Nero 5 has noiseless and adjustable watch winders that can be fully adjusted to your liking.
- The safe is available in four stylish standard colors. In addition, it is also possible to customize the color to your own preferences. This way, the Nero 5 safe always fits perfectly in your interior.
want to receive more information or do you have any questions about the Emperor Nero 5? Please contact us. We have more than 45 years of experience in the safe industry and are happy to answer all your questions!
Specifications Emperor Nero 5 W1D4:
- Certification: ECB-S and 1143-1 grade I.
- External dimensions: H 90 x W 43.5 x D 39.3 centimeters. Handle of 4.5 cm.
- Locking system: 1 electronic code lock.
- Interior: 1 row of 3 watch winders and 4 jewelry drawers.
- Weight: 201 kg.
- Colors: Matt structure black, High gloss black, Matt structure white, High gloss white or your own color through a quote request.
- Operation via touch sensors.
- Adjustable rotation frequency: 650, 960, or 1250 revolutions per day.
- Adjustable rotation direction: clockwise, counterclockwise, or alternating.
- LED lighting above each watch winder.
- Watch winders can be individually adjusted.
- Low-maintenance BLDC motors with long service life.
- Brushless and direct current motors are noiseless.
- Each watch winder has a separate motor.
- Power supply possible via power outlet or batteries (3x LR20 batteries per motor, 9 in total).