Safely storing watches and jewelry in the Emperor Nerva 3 W1D3 safe
Are you a lover or collector of luxury watches and jewelry? Then you want them to be well protected against theft when you're not wearing them. The ECB-S EN 1143-1 grade II certified Emperor Nerva 3 W1D3 safe is the ideal solution for this. In this safe, you can store your valuable possessions in a very secure manner thanks to the double locking system. The Emperor Nerva 3 W1D3 also has three built-in watchwinders for winding your watches, ensuring they're always ready for use. You can keep your jewelry organized in one of the jewelry drawers.
Advantages of the Nerva 3 safe
Valuable watches and jewelry must be stored in a very secure place. With the Nerva 3 safe, you can safely store these possessions at home with peace of mind. We have listed the main benefits of this safe for you:
- Safe of the highest quality with its own certified ECB-S label.
- Available from stock. This safe can be produced in our own production location in a maximum of one week and then installed and anchored at your home.
- The Nerva 3 has silent and adjustable watchwinders that you can fully customize to your preferences.
- The safe is available in four stylish standard colors. It's also possible to adjust the color to your own preferences. This way, the Nerva 3 safe always fits perfectly in your interior.
If you would like more information or have any questions about the Emperor Nerva 3, please contact us. We have more than 45 years of experience in the safe industry and will be happy to answer all your questions!
Emperor Nerva 3 W1D3 specifications:
- Certification: ECB-S and 1143-1 grade II.
- Outer dimensions: H 79.5 x W 50 x D 46.5 centimeters. Handle of 4.5 cm.
- Locking system: 1 electronic code lock.
- Interior: 1 row of 3 watchwinders and 3 jewelry drawers.
- Weight: 152 kg.
- Colors: Matt structure black, High gloss black, Matt structure white, High gloss white, or your own color through a quote request.
- Operation via touch sensors.
- Adjustable rotation frequency: 650, 960, or 1250 revolutions per day.
- Adjustable rotation direction: clockwise, counterclockwise, or alternating.
- Led lighting above each watchwinder.
- Watchwinders are individually adjustable.
- Low-maintenance BLDC motors with long lifespan.
- The brushless and direct current motors are silent.
- Each watchwinder has a separate motor.
- Power supply possible via socket or batteries (3x LR20 batteries per motor, 9 in total).