Securely store watches and jewelry in the Emperor Otho 1 W1D1 safe
Are you a lover or collector of luxury watches and jewelry? Then of course you want them to be well protected against theft when you are not wearing the watches or jewelry. The ECB-S EN 1143-1 Grade IV certified Emperor Otho 1 W1D1 safe is the ideal solution for this. In this safe, thanks to the double locking system, you can store your valuable possessions in a very secure manner. The Emperor Otho 1 W1D1 also has three built-in watch winders for winding your watches, so they are always ready for use. You can keep your jewelry organized in the jewelry drawer.
Benefits of the Otho 1 safe
Valuable watches and jewelry should naturally be stored in a very safe place. Thanks to the Otho 1 safe, you can store these possessions with peace of mind safely at home. We have listed the main benefits of this safe especially for you:
- Safe of the highest quality with its own certified ECB-S label.
- Available from stock. This safe can be produced in our own production location within a maximum of one week and then installed and anchored at your home.
- The Otho 1 has silent and adjustable watch winders that you can set completely to your liking.
- The safe is available in four stylish standard colors. It is also possible to adjust the color to your own wishes. This way, the Otho 1 safe always fits perfectly in your interior.
Would you like to receive more information or do you have questions about the Emperor Otho 1? Then please contact us. We have more than 45 years of experience in the safe industry and are happy to answer all your questions!
Specifications Emperor Otho 1 W1D1:
- Certification: ECB-S and 1143-1 Grade IV.
- External dimensions: H 50 x W 45 x D 45 centimeters. Handle of 4.5 cm.
- Locking system: 1 electronic code lock and 1 key lock with two keys.
- Layout: 1 row of 4 watch winders and 1 jewelry drawer.
- Weight: 215 kg.
- Colors: Matt structure black, High gloss black, Matt structure white, High gloss white or your own color through a quote request.
Specifications watch winders:
- Control via touch sensors.
- Adjustable rotation frequency: 650, 960 or 1250 revolutions per day.
- Adjustable rotation direction: counterclockwise, clockwise or alternating.
- LED lighting above each watch winder.
- Watch winders are individually adjustable.
- Low-maintenance BLDC motors with long life.
- The brushless and direct current motors are silent.
- Each watch winder has a separate motor.
- Power supply possible via socket or batteries (3x LR20 batteries per motor, 9 in total)