Safely store watches and jewelry in the Emperor Nero 5 W4D1 safe
Are you a lover or collector of luxury watches and jewelry? Then of course you want them to be well protected against theft when you are not wearing them. The ECB-S EN 1143-1 grade I certified Emperor Nero 5 W4D1 safe is the ideal solution for this. In this safe, thanks to the double locking system, you can store your valuable possessions in a very secure manner. The Emperor Nero 5 W4D1 also has twelve built-in watch winders for winding your watches, so they are always ready for use. You can keep your jewelry organized in one of the jewelry drawers.
Advantages of the Nero 5 safe
Valuable watches and jewelry should of course be stored in a very secure place. Thanks to the Nero 5 safe, you can safely store these possessions at home with peace of mind. We have listed the main benefits of this safe for you:
- Safe of the highest quality with its own certified ECB-S label.
- Available from stock. This safe can be produced in our own production location in a maximum of one week and then installed and anchored at your home.
- The Nero 5 features silent and adjustable watch winders that you can set to your liking.
- The safe is available in four stylish standard colors. In addition, it is also possible to adjust the color to your own wishes. This way, the Nero 5 safe always fits perfectly into your interior.
Do you want to receive more information or do you have questions about the Emperor Nero 5? Then please contact us. We have more than 45 years of experience in the safe industry and are happy to answer all your questions!
Specifications Emperor Nero 5 W4D1:
- Certification: ECB-S and 1143-1 grade I.
- Exterior dimensions: H 90 x W 43.5 x D 39.3 cm. Handle of 4.5 cm.
- Locking system: 1 electronic code lock.
- Interior: 4 rows of 3 watch winders and 1 jewelry drawer.
- Weight: 201 kg.
- Colors: Matt structure black, High gloss black, Matt structure white, High gloss white or your own color via a quotation request.
Specifications for watch winders:
- Operation via touch sensors.
- Adjustable rotation frequency: 650, 960, or 1250 revolutions per day.
- Adjustable rotation direction: clockwise, counterclockwise, or alternating.
- LED lighting above each watch winder.
- Watch winders are individually adjustable.
- Low-maintenance BLDC motors with a long service life.
- The brushless and direct current motors are silent.
- Each watch winder has a separate motor.
- Power supply possible via power outlet or batteries (3x LR20 batteries per motor, 36 in total).