Store watches and jewelry safely in the Emperor Titus 2 W1D1 safe
Are you a lover or collector of luxury watches and jewelry? Of course, you want them to be well protected against theft when you are not wearing the watches or jewelry. The Emperor Titus 2 W1D1 safe, certified by ECB-S EN 1143-1 grade III, is the ideal solution for this. Thanks to the double lock system in this safe, you can store your valuable possessions in a very secure manner. The Emperor Titus 2 W1D1 also has three built-in watch winders to wind your watches, so they are always ready for use. You can store your jewelry in an organized manner in one of the jewelry drawers.
Benefits of the Titus 2 safe
Valuable watches and jewelry must obviously be stored in a very safe place. Thanks to the Titus 2 safe, you can store these possessions safely at home with peace of mind. We have specifically listed the main advantages of this safe for you:
- A safe of the highest quality with its own certified ECB-S label.
- Available from stock. This safe can be produced in our own production location within a maximum of one week and then installed and anchored at your home.
- The Titus 2 has quiet and adjustable watch winders that you can fully adjust to your liking.
- The safe is available in four stylish standard colors. It is also possible to adjust the color to your own wishes. This way, the Titus 2 safe always fits perfectly into your interior.
Do you want to receive more information or do you have questions about the Emperor Titus 2? Please contact us. We have over 45 years of experience in the safe industry and are happy to answer all your questions!
Specifications Emperor Titus 2 W1D1:
- Certification: ECB-S and 1143-1 grade III.
- External dimensions: H 50 x W 48 x D 45 centimeters. Handle of 4.5 cm.
- Locking system: 1 electronic code lock.
- Layout: 1 row of 3 watch winders and 1 jewelry drawer.
- Weight: 203 kg.
- Colors: Matt structure black, High gloss black, Matt structure white, High gloss white, or your own color by means of a quotation request.
Specifications of watch winders:
- Controlled via touch sensors.
- Adjustable rotation frequency: 650, 960, or 1250 revolutions per day.
- Adjustable rotation direction: counterclockwise, clockwise, or alternating.
- LED lighting above each watch winder.
- Watch winders are separately adjustable.
- Low-maintenance BLDC motors with a long lifespan.
- The brushless and direct current motors are silent.
- Each watch winder has a separate motor.
- Power supply possible via a power socket or batteries (3x LR20 batteries per motor, 9 in total).