Safely store watches in the Emperor Titus 2 W2D0 safe
Are you a lover or collector of luxury watches? Of course, you want them to be well protected against theft when you are not wearing the watches. The ECB-S EN 1143-1 Grade III certified Emperor Titus 2 W2D0 safe is the ideal solution for this. In this safe, you can securely store your valuable possessions thanks to the double locking system. Moreover, the Emperor Titus 2 W2D0 has six built-in watch winders for winding your watches, making them always ready for use.
Advantages of the Titus 2 safe
Valuable watches must, of course, be stored in a very secure place. Thanks to the Titus 2 safe, you can store these possessions with peace of mind at home. We have listed the most important advantages of this safe especially for you:
- Highest quality safe with its own certified ECB-S label.
- Available from stock. This safe can be produced in our own production facility within a maximum of one week and then installed and anchored at your home.
- The Titus 2 features quiet and adjustable watch winders that you can set entirely to your liking.
- The safe is available in four stylish standard colors. It is also possible to customize the color to your preferences. This way, the Titus 2 safe always fits perfectly into your interior.
Would you like to receive more information or do you have questions about the Emperor Titus 2? Please contact us. We have more than 45 years of experience in the safe industry and are happy to answer all your questions!
Emperor Titus 2 W2D0 specifications:
- Certification: ECB-S and 1143-1 Grade III.
- External dimensions: H 50 x W 48 x D 45 centimeters. Handle of 4.5 cm.
- Locking system: 1 electronic combination lock.
- Interior: 2 rows of 3 watch winders.
- Weight: 203 kg.
- Colors: Matt structure black, High gloss black, Matt structure white, High gloss white or your own color through a quote request.
Watch winder specifications:
- Control via touch sensors.
- Adjustable rotation frequency: 650, 960 or 1250 revolutions per day.
- Adjustable rotation direction: counterclockwise, clockwise or alternating.
- LED lighting above each watch winder.
- Watch winders are individually adjustable.
- Low-maintenance BLDC motors with long service life.
- The brushless and direct current motors are silent.
- Each watch winder has a separate motor.
- Power supply possible via outlet or batteries (3x LR20 batteries per motor, 18 pieces in total).